Aeromotive A2000 Carbureted Bypass Regulator 13202
Adjustable base pressure from 3 to 20 PSI. Recommended for Aeromotive A2000 drag fuel pump ARO11202 and Belt/Hex Drive fuel pumps ARO1105 and ARO1107. Ideal for use with high volume electric or mechanical fuel pumps of any make, where dynamic flow and rock steady pressure control is disired.
- Rock steady pressure control.
- Bypass design provides the ultimate, dynamic fuel delivery system. Requires return line from the bottom of regulator to top of tank.
- -10 AN inlet and return ports.
- Four -8 AN outlet ports.
- Fuel Pressure will rise on a 1:1 ratio when referencing boost.
- Perfect for blow-through carburetor applications with a turbo or centrifugal supercharger. Boost reference and high flow capability are unmatched.
Note: High pressure, boost reference applications require high volume, high pressure fuel pumps. High volume, EFI type electric or mechanical pumps, with no internal bypass valve like the Aeromotive Pro-Series; P/N 11102, Eliminator; P/N 11104, or the new belt driven fuel pump; P/N 11105.
Fittings Sold Seperately