Design Engineering's Fire Sleeve and Tape Kit is ideal in protecting against intense under hood heat making it the perfect solution for protecting hoses, oil and fuel lines and electrical wiring. Constructed of a woven insulated fiberglass braided sleeve heavily coated with 100% iron oxide silicone rubber, Fire Sleeve is capable of insulating and withstanding temperatures up to 500°F continuous and up to 2000°F intermittent.
Fire Sleeve can be used to bundle and protect hoses, cables, oil and fuel lines. This kit includes a 16-inch length of Fire Tape to finish off the ends to protect against radiant heat entering the ends of the sleeve and providing a nice finished and clean look. Available in three ID sizes 3/8", 5/8" and 1".
- Fire Sleeve 3/8" ID X 3' Kit
- Withstands 500°F continuous/ 2000°F intermittent heat
- Ideal for protecting hoses, electrical wiring, oil & fuel lines
- Burn protection during under hood repairs and maintenance
- Includes everything needed to finish the job correctly
- Includes a 16" length of Fire Tape