Wrapping exhaust headers is an important first step in controlling exhaust temperatures and reducing under hood radiant heat. Keeping exhaust gases hotter within the exhaust system helps in decreasing density and increases the flow of exhaust gases. This improves exhaust scavenging which, in turn, reduces intake temperatures. The result is an improvement in overall performance and increased horsepower.
DEI's exhaust wrap is made of high temperature fiberglass composite material with a proprietary coating designed to enhance heat retention and withstand continuous direct heat up to 1200 degrees Fahrenheit.
DEI is the only manufacturer to add 1/4" guidelines to all exhaust wrap to ensure proper and simple installation. DEI Locking Ties are the perfect way to fasten exhaust wrap providing a clean and easy installation.
- 1" wide X 50' roll - black
- Reduces under hood temperatures a realistic 50%
- Improves horsepower
- Withstands 1200 degree F direct/2000 degree F internittent
- Only wrap with installation guide lines
- Added durability and heat retention