Lokar's TH-400 Electric Kickdown is cable-operated. Electric switch is housed in a billet aluminum box that mounts with transmission pan bolts.(Can be mounted in a variety of locations within 48" of carburetor.) Kit includes "U-Cut-to-Fit" stainless steel outer housing designed with a specially extruded liner for extended life of the cable, aluminum fitting and stainless steel inner wire and stainless mounting bracket. Mount the kickdown with Lokar's stainless carburetor bracket and return springs (sold separately). This design eliminates mounting unsightly electrical switches on carburetor, maniforld, or near throttle pedal. Kickdown available in black housing upon request. Complete installation instructions included in kit.
- Mounts with transmission pan bolts
- Can be mounted in a variety of locations within 48" of carburetor
- Includes "U-Cut-to-Fit" stainless outer housing
- No unsightly electrical switches on carburetor, manifold, or near throttle pedal
- Available in black housing upon request
- Complete instructions included