All Lokar throttle cables are available in either stainless steel braided housing or black housing. They are designed with a specially extruded liner for extended life of the cable - not to be confused with ordianry braided brake hose. Cables are equipped with aluminum fittings and aluminum ferrules to eliminate fraying. "U-Cut-to-Fit" outer housing is available in 24" or 36" lengths with a "U-Cut-to-Fit" stainless inner wire. Clevis is designed without cotter pins or set screws. Adapts to factory and aftermarket pedals. Custom lengths available upon request. Kits complete with installation instructions.
- 24" Stainless Steel Hi-Tech Throttle Cable (For 1986-1993 EFI)
- Specially extruded liner for extended life of cable
- Aluminum fittings and ferrules to eliminate fraying
- "U-Cut-to-Fit" outer housing and stainless inner wire
- Adapts to factory and aftermarket pedals
- Kits complete with installation instructions